I was thinking back today as I work on the new company website about the first infographic we built ourselves. We’d participated in building infographics all the way back to 2008, but this was ours. It was like coming home for the first time to a new apartment after living 17 years with your parents. Here it is – still relevant today.
Remembering Our First Infographic
- There's nothing wrong with a touch of paranoia mixed with a cup of preparedness - just don' let planning engulf you. 3 hours ago
- When it looks like the world is against you, it is. It's against us all. Keep fighting for what's right and you'll make it through. 5 hours ago
- There is no such thing as a "great" man or woman. There are normal people inspired to do great things. Subtle distinction but true. 7 hours ago
- The Two Categories Of Social Media Marketing Strategies cmo.com/articles/2014/… via @cmo_com 8 hours ago
- Epic Pizza Cone http://t.co/To5X7Ppys4 8 hours ago