I was thinking back today as I work on the new company website about the first infographic we built ourselves. We’d participated in building infographics all the way back to 2008, but this was ours. It was like coming home for the first time to a new apartment after living 17 years with your parents. Here it is – still relevant today.
Remembering Our First Infographic
- Joe Biden Takes His First Instagram Selfie And It's With The President goo.gl/Nxhk4g via @DanielZeevi 56 minutes ago
- 10 Reasons Why Twitter Is Appealing to Companies goo.gl/csOSGZ via @lorirtaylor 2 hours ago
- Purple Crowned Fairy Wrens http://t.co/mmeVuy54I7 2 hours ago
- People often say that "strength comes from within" but that doesn't mean that we don't need help from outside. 3 hours ago
- Great Retail Greetings: A Win for Customer and Culture bit.ly/QiCXQo via @adamtoporek 3 hours ago