I was thinking back today as I work on the new company website about the first infographic we built ourselves. We’d participated in building infographics all the way back to 2008, but this was ours. It was like coming home for the first time to a new apartment after living 17 years with your parents. Here it is – still relevant today.
Remembering Our First Infographic
- One must question the validity of their claim. http://t.co/B9b47sgWXZ 14 hours ago
- @katefrost_inc @jon_lamb @JeffGlackin and some vendors today. 16 hours ago
- When your "thoughtful" social media posts start resembling fortune cookie sayings, it's time to step up your game. 17 hours ago
- Sometimes the best thing you can add to a conversation is silence. 19 hours ago
- Kindred spirits are often hard to find when your beliefs are strong. Don't take them for granted when you find them. 21 hours ago