I was thinking back today as I work on the new company website about the first infographic we built ourselves. We’d participated in building infographics all the way back to 2008, but this was ours. It was like coming home for the first time to a new apartment after living 17 years with your parents. Here it is – still relevant today.
Remembering Our First Infographic
- Volkswagen Car Parking Tower -Wolfsburg, Deutschland http://t.co/VWQFYXQ1wl 1 hour ago
- A business owner asked me the singular secret to social media success. I said, "Highlight *who* you really are as a company." Good advice? 2 hours ago
- Life is too amazing for me to mess with distractions. If it's not spectacular, inspiring, or surprising - not interested. I don't watch TV. 3 hours ago
- Tiger Shake http://t.co/DOlTiHmynS 4 hours ago
- Everything is tied together. It's all linked. From the microscopic level to the bond between galaxies, it all flows in chaotic harmony. 5 hours ago