I was thinking back today as I work on the new company website about the first infographic we built ourselves. We’d participated in building infographics all the way back to 2008, but this was ours. It was like coming home for the first time to a new apartment after living 17 years with your parents. Here it is – still relevant today.
Remembering Our First Infographic
- Dealers Shouldn’t Abandon Third-Party Sites Just Yet drivingsales.com/blogs/lotvanta… 5 hours ago
- I am so sad that all of the campaign ads will be gone from TV and social media in a couple of weeks. It's been so much fun ignoring them. 8 hours ago
- Take Us To Your 20 Group. We'll Bring Croissants (and awesome marketing advice). dealerauthority.com/take-us-20-gro… 8 hours ago
- Photo: Deuteronomy 31:6 - #Strength tmblr.co/ZZN6Hy1TxWFqH 11 hours ago
- Why We Started @DealerBar dealerbar.com/best-practice-… #AutoMarketing 22 hours ago