I was thinking back today as I work on the new company website about the first infographic we built ourselves. We’d participated in building infographics all the way back to 2008, but this was ours. It was like coming home for the first time to a new apartment after living 17 years with your parents. Here it is – still relevant today.
Remembering Our First Infographic
- 5 hour layovers are my favorite thing ever! #DeludedByExhaustion 13 hours ago
- For my trip I downloaded the Bible read by James Earl Jones. I can't wait for the part where the Lord says, "Jesus, I am your Father." 4 days ago
- 7 Lessons From My First Year Building a Startup linkedin.com/today/post/art… 4 days ago
- It's been the best year of my life, but it didn't come without challenges. lnkd.in/bZGUkDM 4 days ago
- When you think you're stressed, remember that you ate a meal today. Some people didn't. It's all relative. 4 days ago