I was thinking back today as I work on the new company website about the first infographic we built ourselves. We’d participated in building infographics all the way back to 2008, but this was ours. It was like coming home for the first time to a new apartment after living 17 years with your parents. Here it is – still relevant today.
Remembering Our First Infographic
- I've been known to post random things from time to time. 1 day ago
- Those who think that social media is unnecessary for business success probably shouldn't be reading this post. 2 days ago
- The only time I think that things are weird are when they seem to be normal. That's when I worry. 1 week ago
- Where are my dragons? instagram.com/p/qcvtvdxruD/ 1 week ago
- That awkward moment when you realize you're much more interesting online than in real life... 1 week ago