I was thinking back today as I work on the new company website about the first infographic we built ourselves. We’d participated in building infographics all the way back to 2008, but this was ours. It was like coming home for the first time to a new apartment after living 17 years with your parents. Here it is – still relevant today.
Remembering Our First Infographic
- RT @V_Customer: Who You Don't Target is as Important as Who You Do Target with Advertising drivingsales.com/blogs/visiblec… v/ @drivingsales @jon_lamb 8 hours ago
- There's nothing wrong with missing the old. Changes happen. I am so thankful for my past blessings and I hope they continue. 18 hours ago
- I often talk about taking action to make things better in life. Pray, plan, proceed, then pray some more. It works! 20 hours ago
- The Importance of Ephesians 6:12 pinterest.com/pin/1633259239… 1 day ago
- You always suspected. Now we have proof. http://t.co/cqdvPGqkzt 1 day ago