I was thinking back today as I work on the new company website about the first infographic we built ourselves. We’d participated in building infographics all the way back to 2008, but this was ours. It was like coming home for the first time to a new apartment after living 17 years with your parents. Here it is – still relevant today.
Remembering Our First Infographic
- Now considered in some neighborhoods to be too unsafe for kids http://t.co/fEyErCsQQj 3 hours ago
- "Great" is considered to be better than "good" in most circumstance, but when it comes to being a person, I'd rather be good. 4 hours ago
- Traveling always reminds me how much I appreciate home life. Home now. 8 hours ago
- Customer service must be much more attentive today than a decade ago. I think it's one major life improvement that social media has created. 9 hours ago
- When you're young, you wonder where you'll be in 10 years. At some point, you start to ask IF you'll be in 10 years. 10 hours ago