I was thinking back today as I work on the new company website about the first infographic we built ourselves. We’d participated in building infographics all the way back to 2008, but this was ours. It was like coming home for the first time to a new apartment after living 17 years with your parents. Here it is – still relevant today.
Remembering Our First Infographic
- Job 21:18 #Life http://t.co/uDJ0h3qKq1 5 hours ago
- There's light at the end of the rainbow. Wait, no there isn't. Nevertheless, things are looking fantastic lately. Very hopeful. 8 hours ago
- I'm a big fan of trusting my feelings, particularly when I'm feeling lazy. 9 hours ago
- An Open Letter to Donald Trump christianpost.com/news/an-open-l… #TCOT #CCOT #PJnet #GOP @RealDonaldTrump @DrMichaelLBrown http://t.co/ADacElhjmN 11 hours ago
- @ChrisMZiegler Ah, the good ol' wasteful government discussion. For that, we'd need days. Maybe weeks. #AngryConservativesTalkingOnTwitter 11 hours ago