I was thinking back today as I work on the new company website about the first infographic we built ourselves. We’d participated in building infographics all the way back to 2008, but this was ours. It was like coming home for the first time to a new apartment after living 17 years with your parents. Here it is – still relevant today.
Remembering Our First Infographic
- Seizing Private Property? No Problem for Donald Trump theatlantic.com/politics/archi… #EminentDomain #WakeUpAmerica #PJNET http://t.co/KGEJr2XBpE 2 hours ago
- @LaVernePoston @TedCruz 5 hours ago
- Huffington Post Cites Hamas Media In Anti-Israel Hit Piece breitbart.com/national-secur… Because @AOL isn't #ProIsrael http://t.co/0CSsYZC1zL 5 hours ago
- Dear @AllenWest - Announce Your Interest to be Speaker of the House conservativehaven.com/dear-allenwest… #TCOT #PJNET #GOP http://t.co/I1mTvC6mml 8 hours ago
- @MeOnAJourney @ConservativeHav Strong - possibly. I would have supported him over Romney, McCain, Bush, Dole, or elder Bush. Not this year. 12 hours ago