I was thinking back today as I work on the new company website about the first infographic we built ourselves. We’d participated in building infographics all the way back to 2008, but this was ours. It was like coming home for the first time to a new apartment after living 17 years with your parents. Here it is – still relevant today.
Remembering Our First Infographic
- .@EWErickson - Marco Rubio Is Not The Most Electable Candidate soshable.com/marco-rubio-is… https://t.co/yC0HKp46d0 59 minutes ago
- Sen. Cruz to President Obama: “Strategic Patience” Toward North Korea Isn’t Working cruz.senate.gov/?p=press_relea… #TCOT #Cruz2016 #CruzCrew 1 hour ago
- Before He Could Use Them as Political Props, Trump Gave More to Hillary Clinton than #Veterans soshable.com/before-he-coul… #TCOT #SCPrimary 3 hours ago
- "Will they Cruzify Ted?" They're definitely trying. #Conservatives and #Evangelicals can't let it happen. #SCPrimary spectator.co.uk/2016/02/will-t… 4 hours ago
- Kasich's #SCPrimary plan (and beyond) seems to be to throw things against the wall until they stick. They won't. thefederalist.com/2016/02/11/joh… 5 hours ago