I was thinking back today as I work on the new company website about the first infographic we built ourselves. We’d participated in building infographics all the way back to 2008, but this was ours. It was like coming home for the first time to a new apartment after living 17 years with your parents. Here it is – still relevant today.
Remembering Our First Infographic
- It's not the GOP that brought me in when I was younger, the GOP that followed conservative principles. conservativereview.com/commentary/201… 2 hours ago
- No, Cruz Didn't Create The Trump Monster. Everybody Did. dailywire.com/news/5424/no-c… https://t.co/MPG4G3Cx98 5 hours ago
- 4 Reasons Why Every #Christian Should be #ProLife on #Abortion lifenews.com/2016/05/03/4-r… https://t.co/Iy8ucBem8C 6 hours ago
- @erichamptonaz @Commentary @BarackObama Uniting behind liberalism is no way to recover. Incompetence is incompetence even with the letter R. 6 hours ago
- No, I will not be voting for Trump. Or Clinton. The nation needs to embrace values or it won't matter who wins. commentarymagazine.com/politics-ideas… 7 hours ago