I was thinking back today as I work on the new company website about the first infographic we built ourselves. We’d participated in building infographics all the way back to 2008, but this was ours. It was like coming home for the first time to a new apartment after living 17 years with your parents. Here it is – still relevant today.
Remembering Our First Infographic
- I'm just too busy to spend the time getting organized. 9 minutes ago
- I guess I'll have to stop stalking him if he's off the market. #ManCrush twitter.com/Lmshaker/statu… 17 minutes ago
- Success can only be achieved if you define what it truly means to you. IMHO, the word "money" should never be in the definition. 2 hours ago
- It looks like @robertwiesman is ready to explode on #autodealerlive. Admirably showing restraint. Nevermind... he's going off. 2 hours ago
- He's on video! #BeTheBrand #BrandControl #Wiesmania twitter.com/Lmshaker/statu… 2 hours ago