I was thinking back today as I work on the new company website about the first infographic we built ourselves. We’d participated in building infographics all the way back to 2008, but this was ours. It was like coming home for the first time to a new apartment after living 17 years with your parents. Here it is – still relevant today.
Remembering Our First Infographic
- GOP committeeman warns Trump still has work to do to clinch nomination | BizPac Review bizpacreview.com/2016/05/27/not… https://t.co/U8oO9dbiKo 7 hours ago
- Mr. Evil (R) vs Mrs. Evil (D) is not a choice that we should accept. There needs to be another option. cc: @TedCruz @BenSasse @TomCoburn 9 hours ago
- Ted Cruz Vows to Fight Trump on Abortion conservativereview.com/commentary/201… https://t.co/Y2KpF0uCJ6 11 hours ago
- Ted Cruz On Whether A True Conservative Should Support Trump patterico.com/2016/05/27/ted… 15 hours ago
- Does @realDonaldTrump realize that "Workers of the World Unite" is from the Communist Manifesto? patriotretort.com/ugh-workers-pa… @diannyrants 17 hours ago