I was thinking back today as I work on the new company website about the first infographic we built ourselves. We’d participated in building infographics all the way back to 2008, but this was ours. It was like coming home for the first time to a new apartment after living 17 years with your parents. Here it is – still relevant today.
Remembering Our First Infographic
- Where is the left-wing media outrage? "Pro #ISIS Messages Spray-painted at Youngstown State" therightscoop.com/france-deserve… https://t.co/TjLxu7Y6xU 1 hour ago
- CNN reporter had tweet-on-request relationship with State? twitchy.com/2015/11/24/sus… #SillyLiberals #TCOT #P2 #PJNet 3 hours ago
- Report: Israel provided key intelligence to Germany on imminent terror attack jpost.com/Israel-News/Is… https://t.co/kqdcUmYhgo 6 hours ago
- Where Is Liberal Rage Over Mass Shooting In New Orleans? redstate.com/2015/11/24/lib… https://t.co/RGQXFG6kBz 7 hours ago
- Rubio is much worse. He's trying to make history. A car salesman is just trying to support his or her family. twitter.com/ExpDJT/status/… 8 hours ago