I was thinking back today as I work on the new company website about the first infographic we built ourselves. We’d participated in building infographics all the way back to 2008, but this was ours. It was like coming home for the first time to a new apartment after living 17 years with your parents. Here it is – still relevant today.
Remembering Our First Infographic
- Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teaching a man to fish is just silly. It's a pole, a line, a hook, and some bait. 23 minutes ago
- I love America. http://t.co/Du2xrQYVru 2 hours ago
- Why I Prefer Retail Automotive Experience Over Marketing Experience dealerauthority.com/why-i-prefer-r… http://t.co/VVyiMssuBi 4 hours ago
- My #TwitterSenses have been tingling in full force lately. Every statement I make on social media fits nicely in just under 140 characters. 6 hours ago
- No half-n-half for #cappuccino... no problem. Testing vanilla protein shake as an alternative. instagram.com/p/57VJh1Rrja/ 7 hours ago